- New Orange Hot Zone 120 String
- 120g Frame Weight
- 4 Nano Graphite Nodes to smooth out vibration and increase stiffness for more power and control
- Fast Fibre Nano Gel Graphite Construction
- Inner Muscle System
- ‘A’ Power Shaft with Power Wings
- Built in Vibration dampener
- One Piece Construction
- Midsize Head – 470sq cms
- Square String Pattern 14/18
- Full Racket Cover
- Fitted with the World’s No. 1 PU Super Grip
- Balance Point 370mm
Karakal T-120 FF Cameron Pilley Signature Squash Racket
Australian No. 1 Cameron Pilley uses the T-120FF, One of the most powerful frames in the Karakal range for an exceptionally powerful player.
Cameron increased his world speed record that he has held for several years now to 178mph using this very racket.
The T-120ff is loaded with features to give the racket its exceptional strength and precision. It has the successful inner ‘Muscle System’ along with 4 Nano Nodes positioned around the frame to Smooth out Vibration and Increase Stiffness giving you More Power and Control. It also has our ‘Internal Vibration Dampener’ bonded into the frame to reduce vibration. The balance on this frame is designed to make the head slightly heavier allowing you to get more weight behind your shots and is constructed using Fast Fibre Nano Gel Graphite.